GFL Rocking Shakers, Model: 3013
Specifications and features
- Powerful and quiet rocking shaker, long-lasting.
- Excellently applicable for continuous operation.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation.
- An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism, ensuring dependability for continuous operation at slow rocking motion.
- Constant speed independent of load.
- Shaking platform made of anodised aluminium.
- Housing made of high impact strength polystyrene.
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- This model has proven itself through reliable and perfect work, also for continuous operation, and is always called upon when the best possible supply of parallel cultures and cell lines is required, or for staining or discoloration of gels. The unit is well-suited for use in laboratories, incubation and moderating rooms in ambient temperatures between +10 and +50 °C.
- Shaking motion rocking
- Control analogue
- Shaking platform 450 x 450 mm
- Load capacity max. 15 kgs
- Rocking frequency 2 – 50 rpm
- Amplitude 3 degrees
- Timer up to 60 minutes
- or continuous operation
- Ambient temperature +10 °C to +50 °C
- Exterior dimensions
(W x D x H) 510 x 625 x 168 mm
- Electrical connection 230 V / 50…60 Hz / 90 W *
- Net / gross weight 18.0 / 21.0 kgs
- Packing volume 0.19 m3