GFL Overhead Rotator, Model: 3040
Specifications and features
- Rugged design, easy operation, multi-purpose.
- Electronic speed control, stepless.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation.
- A DC (direct current) motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Constant speed during continuous operation.
- Compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism.
- Rotating rack with ball bearings on both sides, able to accomodate max. 12 flasks/vessels up to a diameter of 110 mm and a heigth of 270 mm.
- Holding device made of stainless steel for safe, secure clamping of the sample vessels.
- Housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
- The uniform rotating motion of this special Shaker make it particularly well-suited for processing soil samples in glass/plastic wide-mouth vessels with up to 2000 ml rated volume as per DIN 38414, Part 4 “German Standard Methods for Water, Wastewater and Sludge Analysis – Determination of Leachability by Water”. This unit can be used in ambient temperatures between +10 and +40 °C.
- Shaking motion overhead-rotating
- Control analogue
- Load capacity max. 20 kgs
- with uniform load distribution
- Capacity max. 12 bottles / vessels
- Flask /
- Vessel dimensions max. diameter: 110 mm Ø
- max. height: 270 mm
- round or rectangular
- Shaking frequency 1 – 20 rpm
- Ambient temperature +10 °C to +40 °C
- Electrical connection 230 V / 50…60 Hz / 100 W *
- Exterior dimensions
(W x D x H) 770 x 700 x 715 mm
- Net / gross weight 62.0 / 78.0 kgs
- Packing volume 0.91 m3