GFL Orbital-Rocking Shakers, Model: 3011
Specifications and features
- Silent operating orbital-rocking shaker, long-lasting.
- Gentle and uniform motion.
- Excellently applicable for continuous operation.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation.
- An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism, ensuring dependability for continuous operation at three-dimensional motion.
- Constant speed independent of load.
- Shaking platform made of anodised aluminium.
- Housing made of high impact strength polystyrene.
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- In AIDS research, for diagnostic tests with test plates, or for growing cell cultures and micro-organisms this unit has become indispensable. The unit is well-suited for use in laboratories, incubation and moderating rooms in ambient temperatures between +10 and +50 °C.
- Shaking motion three-dimensional
- Control analogue
- Shaking platform 450 x 450 mm
- Load capacity max. 15 kgs
- Shaking frequency 2 – 50 rpm
- Amplitude 3 degrees
- Timer up to 60 minutes
- or continuous operation
- Ambient temperature +10 °C to +50 °C
- Exterior dimensions
- (W x D x H) 510 x 625 x 168 mm
Electrical connection 230 V / 50…60 Hz / 90 W *
- Net / gross weight 18.0 / 22.0 kgs
- Packing volume 0.19 m3