GFL Orbital Shakers, Model: 3005
Specifications and features
- Powerful, quiet and space-saving orbital shaker.
- Excellently applicable for continuous operation.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation.
- An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism.
- Constant speed independent of load.
- Shaking platform made of anodised aluminium.
- Housing made of high impact strength polystyrene.
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- This compact Orbital Shaker proves its performance capability in daily use in biology and microbiology laboratories and in diagnostic test reactions. It is also used in laboratories, incubation and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between +10 and +50 °C.
- Shaking motion orbital
- Control analogue
- Shaking platform 330 x 330 mm
- Load capacity max. 8 kgs
- Shaking frequency 20 – 500 rpm
- Shaking amplitude 10 mm
- Timer up to 60 minutes
- or continuous operation
- Ambient temperature +10 °C to +50 °C
- Exterior dimensions
(W x D x H) 380 x 510 x 140 mm
- Electrical connection 230 V / 50…60 Hz / 65 W *
- Net / gross weight 10.0 / 12.0 kgs
- Packing volume 0.1 m3