Specifications and features
- User-friendly microprocessor technique
- Comfortable control panel with digital display to enter and read out all security-relevant data.
- Adjustable alarm limits for over- and under-temperatures
- (1 – 20 K)
- Additional control and alarm options, individually settable for different user applications.
- Maintains all display and alarm functions for 60 hours in case of a power failure (accumulator time allowance).
- Electronic alarm device and potential-free contact for connection to an internal alarm system, or to the central I&C system.
- RS 232 serial interface for trouble-free data transfer.
- Inside cabinet made completely of stainless steel and
- The magnetic sealing system reliably prevents freezing of the door seals.
- Wide range of accessories. Custom-made solutions on request.
- Energy-saving, maintenance-free cooling unit. The refrigerant is non-flammable. The all-around special insulation is up to 150 mm thick. The heat emission is only approx. 400 W.
- ApplicationsOnly a safe temperature protection ensures trouble-free long-term storage of cell lines, human, animal and plant tissues, fractions of the blood, vaccines, or reference cultures of micro-organisms, such as bacteria, yeasts, viruses and fungi.
- Temperature range ± 0 °C to -40 °C
- Capacity 70 l
- Inner dimensions
(W x D x H) 600 x 350 x 340 mm
- Overall dimensions A
(W x D x H) 836 x 685 x 1055 mm
- Outside dimensions B
(W x D x H) 836 x 585 x 985 mm
- Electrical connection 230 V / 50 Hz / 0.6 kW (other voltages and frequencies on request)
- Net weight approx. 100 kgs
- Packing volume 1.1 m3
- The individualoverall dimensions (A)are the actual dimensions of the unit.
- The outside dimensions (B) given here refer to the depth dimension after removing the lock and the lid hinges, the cable connection and the connector for the safety cooling system, the chart recorder, the power switch and the control panel; with the hight dimensions referring to when the lid is removed.