Specifications and features
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation.
- Excellent temperature constancy: ± 0.1 °C temporal at 50 °C.
- Digital temperature readout and setting via LED display, in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Soft touch keys with characteristic symbols.
- Electronic monitoring; in case of fault, cause is reported on display.
- Two independently working over-temperature protections.
- Heating element, bath interior, cover, lid and perforated tray made of stainless steel,
- Thermal insulating and double-walled arched lid prevents twisting and dropping back of condensed water into the test tubes.
- Lid and perforated tray included as standard scope of supply.
- Corrosion proof exterior housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
- Drain cock at the back of the bath.
- The Water Bath is successfully used for incubations and inactivations of cultures, such as e. g. for warming bacteriological media, processing chemical reactions or thawing frozen samples.
- Temperature range approx. 5 °C above ambient temperature to +99.9 °C
- Temperatur range
(operation with water level regulator) approx. 3 °C above tap water temperatur to +99.9 °C
- Capacity approx. 7 l
- Interior dimensions
- (W x D x working height) 245 x 200 x 145 mm
- Exterior dimensions
(W x D x H) 340 x 395 x 255 mm
- Electrical connection 230 V / 50…60 Hz / 1.0 kW *
- Net / gross weight approx. 9.0 / 10.5 kgs
- Packing volume approx. 0.11 m3
- * other voltages and frequencies on request