GFL Multiple Water Baths, Model: 1041
Specifications and features
- Temperature control by tension thermostat.
- Protection of the heating element by over-temperature cut-out.
- The openings in the lid are covered by heat-resistant plastic 6-part ring sets.
- Bath interior, heating element, frame with openings and 2-part perforated floor plate above the heating element are made of stainless steel.
- Housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
- Adjustable water level regulator available as a standard scope of supply.
- Especially suitable when particular requirements to quality and quantity have to be met, e. g. for gentle multiple steaming work from columns, Erlenmeyer flasks or beakers.
- Temperature range approx. 5 °C above ambient temperature to +99.9 °C
- Openings with sets of rings 4
- ø of the openings 131 mm
- Working height 90 mm
- Exterior dimensions
(W x D x H) 682 x 232 x 190 mm
- Electrical connection 230 V / 50…60 Hz / 1.0 kW *
- Net / gross weight approx. 12.0 / 15.0 kgs
- Packing volume approx. 0.12 m3