GFL Reciprocating Shakers, Model: 3006
Specifications and features
- Robust, space-saving and quiet reciprocating shaker.
- Excellently applicable for continuous operation.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation.
- An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism.
- Constant speed independent of load.
- Shaking platform made of anodised aluminium.
- Housing made of high impact strength polystyrene.
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- This shaker is successfully used in medical diagnostics or analysis as well as for growing micro-organisms, cell and tissue cultures. It is particularly used in laboratories, incubation and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between +10 and +50 °C.
- Shaking motion reciprocating
- Control analogue
- Shaking platform 330 x 330 mm
- Load capacity max. 8 kgs
- Shaking frequency 20 – 300 rpm
- Shaking amplitude 20 mm
- Timer up to 60 minutes
- or continuous operation
- Ambient temperature +10 °C to +50 °C
- Exterior dimensions
(W x D x H) 380 x 510 x 140 mm
- Electrical connection 230 V / 50…60 Hz / 65 W *
- Net / gross weight 10.0 / 12.0 kgs
- Packing volume 0.1 m3